DCMA provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits program designed to assist employees in meeting their individual and professional needs.
Our Benefits Program includes:
- Medical and dental
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee life insurance & supplemental life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP) for the employee and their family
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Tuition reimbursement program
DCMA’s wellness initiative, “Just for the Health of It,” is intended to encourage our employees to lead healthier lifestyles and to raise awareness of the advantages of being in good health. Our program is centered around 5 key pillars: Environmental, Social, Financial, Emotional, and Physical and includes “Lunch and Learn” seminars, newsletters featuring health concerns and risks, health fair events, financial planning resources, physical fitness challenges, and publications with mental health awareness resources.
Training and Development Programs
DCMA’s employee development initiatives are intended to build strong collaborative working relationships while maintaining a healthy work environment.
Training at DCMA starts with onboarding, where employees get a high-level introduction to the company. Each development initiative is designed to promote respect, teamwork, and cooperation among all staffing levels, as well as to encourage professional growth and productivity. DCMA also offers employees tuition reimbursement subject to the tuition reimbursement policy.
DCMA is proud to be a Performance Impact Partner with Columbia Business School Executive Education which offers more than 60 programs in leadership, strategy, finance, and more.